August starts the 2018-19 school year at Reach-Up Head Start/Early Head Start
Back to School Tips!
* Use a planner
* Create a family calendar and put it in a common location
* Tackle big tasks first
* Don’t procrastinate
* Take breaks
* Early to bed!
* Avoid screens at least 1 hour before sleep
* Get enough sleep (aim for at LEAST 7-8 hours for adults, more for kids)
* Get organized
* Prepare clothes, lunches, bags, etc. the night before
* Eat Breakfast
* Have a positive attitude towards work, school and learning
Click here to continue reading the August edition of The Whistler.