APRIL IS ALCOHOL AWARENESS MONTH
* Alcohol is the most commonly used addictive substance in the United States
* One in every 12 adults suffers from alcohol abuse or dependence.
* More than half of all adults have a family history or alcoholism or problem drinking.
* More than 7 million children live in a home where at least one parent is dependent on or has abused alcohol.
* 100,000 people die each year from alcohol-related causes.
* Alcohol-related problems cost America $224 billion in lost productivity, absenteeism, healthcare costs, crime and family related problems.
Click here to continue reading the April edition of The Whistler.